Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

First Post!

My first post, how exciting! Well to start I should warn you.....I was affraid of blogs until wonderful Brady told me tons about them and made me realize their not that crazy or terribly hard. Now lets hope I can figure it out easily! To those of you who know me know my name isn't actually Luna and you might be confused. Well what I have to say to you is if you know me this shouldn't confuse you cause I'm always doin wierd things like this;) Anywho, the reason for the name Luna insted of my real name is cause I have issues putting myself and my projects out there into the world for criticism, sooo if I use my alter ego Luna then it won't hurt my feelings at all. Oh and for anyone wondering the name Luna came from my friend Melissa, she says I remind her of Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter books and movies:)

No comments:

Post a Comment